- air conditioning repair Chicago
- Bridgeview air conditioning
- Bridgeview heating and cooling
- Chicago Air Conditioning
- Chicago air conditioning
- Chicago cooling
- Chicago duct cleaning
- Chicago furnace repair
- Chicago Heat Pumps
- Chicago heating
- Chicago hvac
- Chicago hvac repair
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heating and Cooling Tips
- heating repair Chicago
- HVAC service
- HVAC Service and tagged 24 heating and cooling
- hvac service Chicago.
If you find yourself calling a HVAC service on a regular basis because you have rooms that are either too cold or too hot, your utility bills seem to be too high for the temperature in your home or your home just never feels comfortable no matter what the thermostat says, it could be your duct work. The daily 24 heating cooling of your home takes its toll on your duct system. An improperly maintained duct system can cost you hundreds of dollars each year in wasted energy in addition to being dangerous for your family.
Problems that may arise from problems with your heating and cooling ducts include:
- Inability to control temperatures. If your ducts are leaking it will be much more difficult for you to control the temperature in your home or in individual rooms.
- Poor air quality. If your ducts have cracks or loose fittings, harmful particles (insulation, pollen, chemicals, etc.) can enter your home through the duct work reducing the air quality inside your home. These pollutants can aggravate breathing conditions such as asthma. Gas appliances can also release combustion gases through their venting system. These gases could be drawn into cracks in the duct system and spread throughout the interior of your home.
- Leaky ducts can increase the amount of energy used by your heating and cooling system thereby increasing your utility bill. Sealing ducts can help reduce the amount of energy your HVAC system needs to regulate the temperature in your home.
- By using less energy to heat and cool your home, you are helping to save fossil fuels that are used to create the energy to run your HVAC system. You are reducing harmful greenhouse gases and emissions from power plants because you are not using as much energy to cool and heat your home.
If you suspect that your duct system needs repairs, call the Chicago duct cleaning service at 24 Heating & Air. Our trained staff can clean your duct-work in addition to inspecting the entire duct system for damages, disconnected ducts, leaks, tangled or crushed ducts and damaged registers. We can seal all registers and grills, insulate ducts in unconditioned areas, seal leaks and connections with mastic, metal tape or aerosol-based sealant and check for back-drafting from gas or oil-burning appliances. Making sure that your duct system is free from any problems will ensure that you are getting the best HVAC service from your heating and cooling unit.