- air conditioning repair Chicago
- Bridgeview air conditioning
- Bridgeview heating and cooling
- Chicago Air Conditioning
- Chicago air conditioning
- Chicago cooling
- Chicago duct cleaning
- Chicago furnace repair
- Chicago Heat Pumps
- Chicago heating
- Chicago hvac
- Chicago hvac repair
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heating and Cooling Tips
- heating repair Chicago
- HVAC service
- HVAC Service and tagged 24 heating and cooling
- hvac service Chicago.
We all want to be comfortable during Chicago’s intense summertime heat. After all, who wants to feel their hair plastering itself to the back of their neck while they’re at work or relaxing at home? That’s the obvious reason that efficient Chicago air conditioning is important.
But more is involved than the just the obvious – in fact, there are four other reasons to keep your air conditioner running efficiently: 1. it makes your home healthier for you and your family, 2. it helps you save money, 3. it helps you do your part for the environment, and 4. it saves on repair costs.
Let’s take these reasons one at a time.
- An inefficient, poorly maintained HVAC system can cause the air in your home to be unhealthy. This reason to ensure that your system is running properly is more important than any other. It’s even more important than staying cool, which is the reason you’re running your air conditioner in the first place. The air in your home is what you and your family breathe every day. Poorly maintained ductwork or a dirty filter can allow airborne pollutants like pollen, mold, bits of fiberglass insulation and off-gassed chemicals to circulate in the air throughout your home. Besides aggravating allergies, these pollutants can create severe problems for people with asthma. Plus, inhaling mold spores can cause serious respiratory diseases. Ensuring that your filter is clean and your ductwork is clean and sealed can prevent these health issues and help your air conditioner run more efficiently.
- Nowadays, saving money is important for just about everyone. A poorly maintained air conditioner will run much less efficiently than a unit that’s been inspected, maintained and repaired (if need be) on a regular basis. The less efficiently it runs, the more energy it will use as it struggles to cool your home. It will use much more fuel than need be. By ensuring that your system stays in good working condition, you could save a bundle in energy costs in just a single summer.
- The energy savings that come from running an efficient, well-maintained air conditioning unit translate into more than reduced utility bills. Because it runs more efficiently, a well-maintained HVAC system helps to save our fragile environment in two different but intertwined ways: it uses less of the energy that ultimately comes from the fossil fuels that our planet has in limited supply; and because less fossil fuel energy is used, fewer greenhouse gases are released into the atmosphere as a result of converting fossil fuels into usable energy.
- In addition to all these benefits, a well-maintained Chicago air conditioning unit will usually require fewer and less expensive repairs. Developing problems are detected earlier, when they’re often less costly to repair.
Talk with the experts at 24 Heating & Cooling to learn more and schedule a yearly HVAC tune up. They’ll be happy to help.