- air conditioning repair Chicago
- Bridgeview air conditioning
- Bridgeview heating and cooling
- Chicago Air Conditioning
- Chicago air conditioning
- Chicago cooling
- Chicago duct cleaning
- Chicago furnace repair
- Chicago Heat Pumps
- Chicago heating
- Chicago hvac
- Chicago hvac repair
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heating and Cooling Tips
- heating repair Chicago
- HVAC service
- HVAC Service and tagged 24 heating and cooling
- hvac service Chicago.
There are two main reasons why you should care about your Chicago air conditioning and heating: you want to save money and you want to help the environment. Efficiently heating and cooling your home requires that you maintain regular HVAC service and take steps to improve the quality of your HVAC system. If your HVAC system is operating efficiently, you will save money on energy costs. You will also reduce the amount of energy you use to cool and heat your home thereby reducing the amount of fossil fuels used to create energy.
In order to cool and heat your home efficiently, you should follow these simple tips.
- Schedule yearly HVAC service. Your HVAC equipment needs a yearly tune up to improve efficiency and comfort. The professionals at 24 Heating & Cooling can schedule a yearly tune up for your HVAC system to make sure that you are getting the best performance possible from your unit.
- Change your air filter monthly. Checking your air filter and changing it every month is essential for your cooling and heating system to operate efficiently. This is especially important during heavy use months such as the summer and winter. A dirty air filter will slow down airflow and make the system work harder than necessary to keep your home warm or cool. Clean filters also keep dust and dirt from building up in the HVAC system causing expensive repairs.
- Seal the duct system. The ducts in your home move air throughout the system. Ducts can be huge energy wasters if they have leaks, are improperly sealed or lack insulation. Sealing ducts that run through unheated spaces such as a basement, attic or crawl space can help reduce energy costs. Insulating these ducts will also help save energy by keeping the ducts from getting too hot during the summer and too cold during the winter. You can also improve the efficiency of your HVAC system by making sure the connections at each register are tight.
If your HVAC system is old and does not meet the minimum energy efficiency guidelines for heating and cooling equipment, you should consider installing new equipment. Energy efficient heating and cooling systems save energy and save money. In order for your new unit to operate efficiently, it must be installed properly. Improper installation can reduce system efficiency by up to thirty percent. The professionals at 24 Heating & Cooling can install a new unit and perform routine HVAC service to keep your unit operating efficiently in Chicago and the surrounding areas.