- air conditioning repair Chicago
- Bridgeview air conditioning
- Bridgeview heating and cooling
- Chicago Air Conditioning
- Chicago air conditioning
- Chicago cooling
- Chicago duct cleaning
- Chicago furnace repair
- Chicago Heat Pumps
- Chicago heating
- Chicago hvac
- Chicago hvac repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heating and Cooling Tips
- heating repair Chicago
- HVAC service
- HVAC Service and tagged 24 heating and cooling
- hvac service Chicago.
It would be great if a heat pump would last indefinitely; however, due to the volume of work that a heat pump performs, inevitably you will need to replace your heat pump. A heat pump works to take care of your comfort needs all year long by providing efficient heating during the winter and strong cooling during the summer. Knowing the early warning signs that your heat pump is about to give out will help you avoid a situation where you are without heat or air conditioning when you need it the most.
Our expertly trained and high-skilled heat pump technicians are available to inspect your current heat pump and offer suggestions about replacement models that will take care of your heating and cooling needs based on the size of your home. They are trained to spot the early warning signs that indicate your heat pump will soon need to be replaced.
Warning Signs That Your Heat Pump is Failing
- Heating and cooling ability is reduced – if your heat pump is over 10 to 15 years old, it has outlived the manufacturer’s expected lifespan and will probably begin to have problems performing as well as it did several years ago. You may notice that the heat pump has a difficult time regulating temperatures in your home or maintaining the temperature that you set.
- Too many service calls and repair bills – As the number of repair bills and service calls increase, the chances that you will need to replace your heat pump soon also increases. If you are putting more than $500 a year into your heat pump, it is time to begin looking for a replacement. The heat pump is costing you money each month in higher utility bills because it is not operating efficient but it is also costing you money every few months in service calls and repair bills.
- Is your heat pump loud or noisy? Odd sounds coming from your heat pump are a good indication that there may be something seriously wrong. Groaning, rattling, squeaking or screeching are all noises that your heat pump should not be making. Our experienced heat pump technicians can diagnose the source of the sound so you can make an informed decision about whether or not it is time to replace your heat pump.
Expert Heat Pump Installation, Repair and Maintenance in the Chicagoland Area
24 Heating and Cooling offers emergency heat pump repair in Bridgeview, Oak Lawn, Burbank, Cicero and Palos Hills. If you need a new heat pump, we have financing available. Our fast service guarantees that you will not have to wait long to be comfortable in your home again.
Contact 24 Heating and Cooling by calling (708) 229-2293 or (773) 936-5951. You can also request 24-hour emergency assistance by using our emergency online contact form to have an experienced technician call you back quickly.