- air conditioning repair Chicago
- Bez kategorii
- Bridgeview air conditioning
- Bridgeview heating and cooling
- Chicago Air Conditioning
- Chicago air conditioning
- Chicago cooling
- Chicago duct cleaning
- Chicago furnace repair
- Chicago heating
- Chicago hvac
- Chicago hvac repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heating and Cooling Tips
- heating repair Chicago
- HVAC service
- HVAC Service and tagged 24 heating and cooling
- hvac service Chicago.
Most HVAC service providers recommend that homeowners and businesses get their furnaces checked and serviced at least once a year. Some Chicago air conditioning and furnace contractors even call you up out of the blue to offer a special price on a furnace checkup.
What’s up with this emphasis on annual furnace service? Why is it a good idea even if you’re not having any problems?
It all boils down to this: annual furnace inspections, along with service and maintenance, are the best, easiest and least expensive way to ensure that your furnace continues to run at its best. Plus, by having regular service performed, there’s a good chance you’ll save on your home heating costs. There’s no question that a properly maintained furnace will run much more efficiently than one that’s been neglected for too long.
Every year you should have your gas or electric furnace inspected, serviced and maintained by a trained, professional HVAC technician. He (or she) will ensure that your unit stays in tip-top operating condition. If any repairs are needed, they’ll be taken care of quickly and efficiently, before they have a chance to become a much bigger problem. You never know when that minor little issue will cause your furnace to stop working altogether, so it’s important to take care of it when it’s first discovered. Annual checkups will help uncover minor furnace issues before they become major and much more expensive to repair.
During an annual inspection and service appointment, a good HVAC service technician like those employed by 24 Heating & Cooling will check, clean and service all the important parts of your furnace. Among other things, a furnace checkup should include the following steps:
- Cycling the unit on and off to make sure it’s operating properly
- Inspecting all the electrical, gas and/or oil connections, depending on the type of furnace you have
- Measuring the current and voltage entering the unit’s motors
- Cleaning all the coils
- Cleaning all the blower parts
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting and cleaning the drain
- Checking whether the thermostat is operating properly
- Inspecting the filter, along with cleaning or changing it if needed
- Pointing out problems if any are found, and (if you approve) repairing or replacing parts as needed
As you can see, a lot of things are done during an annual furnace inspection and service appointment. They should all be performed by an experienced HVAC technician. 24 Heating Cooling has some of the best service techs in the whole Chicago area.